Restaurant Week 2018 in Winchester VA
While it’s common to come home after a long day and enjoy a home-cooked meal, it’s always fun to go out into the city and grab bite to eat for lunch or dinner. While each restaurant has their own menus and favorite dishes, Restaurant Week allows hungry citizens to experience something new at a great price. Let’s take a look at the upcoming Restaurant Week for 2018 in Winchester, VA.
Restaurant Week in Winchester is taking place from Monday, Sept. 17 and going through to Saturday, Sept. 22. This is the area’s 7th annual Restaurant Week, as it is presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation. For those of you who don’t know, Restaurant Week offers a chance for businesses to showcase their most popular and favorite dishes. Each participating restaurant will offer two people lunch for just $25 or a 3-course dinner for just $30.
Here is the list of Winchester restaurants participating in this year’s Restaurant Week:
- Brewbakers Restaurant (Participating Tuesday – Saturday)
- Cork Street Tavern (Participating Monday – Saturday)
- George’s Food and Spirits (Participating Monday – Saturday)
- Oak Stone Craft Pizza and Bar (Participating Monday – Saturday)
- Village Square Restaurant (Participating Monday – Saturday)
- Water Street Kitchen (Participating Monday – Saturday)
If you would like to learn more about fun local events such as Restaurant Week 2018 in Winchester, VA, be sure to follow our blog. If your car is giving you trouble getting from restaurant to restaurant, feel free to browse our inventory of pre-owned vehicles!